Roberto's Burritos in West End

 We've driven past this cute little building several times, but finally made  a point to stop in and check it out.  The building used to be a Meat market but now they serve tacos and burritos.  I had heard that they had large portions, so we split something, decided to order the biggest burrito on the menu. lol  It's the Carnita,( $12)  it had steak, chicken, rice and beans and a few other ingredients.  We also ordered a side of chips and salsa ($2).  The brought out the chips and salsa first.  The salsa was great, just a little spicy, but not enough that I couldn't eat it (I'm a wimp with spicy foods. )  Then before we had made a dent in the chips, here come our burrito.  I took pictures of both, but had to add my Pepsi in for a size reference.  The burrito was huge, bigger than my forearm.  Glad we split it.  Everything was delicious, but next time I might just stop in for their dessert.  It's chips with sugar and cinnamon, chocolate syrup and whip cream.  Sounds yummy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Ass Java - West End

Snakes in Roatan!

Eldon's Grocery Store in Roatan